View Profile MrCreeep

All 30 Art Reviews

6 w/ Responses

cliche

shrooms, drugs, and eyes. ive seen it before a million times. its cool that you added math equations in there though, and i like the nuke, could use some color.

I Want To Believe

hell yeah, aliens always win me over. great piece, if this is the same art quality in the game then it is going to be awesome

been there

this is cool man, reminds me of those airplane safety brochures. except its bathroom safety

i want to believe

hell yeah dude, aliens ARE the shit! loving all the details

TheShadling responds:

Right on mrCreep thanks alot.

wonderful

you have a fantastic imagination and sense of color :)

Great Job!

wicked

dude this is the shit

it has every wrinkle i've ever wanted

-drool-

smoke'n

this is great, has all the elements of design, and a halarious subject.

migbez responds:

:P thanks

honey comb

this is really nice, you know how to work those paints to make a nice clear consistent image. great job :D

fungus amoungus

i really like the character, pose, and colors. i think the only thing disagreeing with me is the background. the angle of the cliff seems like its going up more than the way his feet are sitting on it. also i would probably like to see him in a wet forest with little mushrooms everywhere or something where mushrooms would be. kind of like his birth place or something that he is protecting. it would give him more of a story.

great job!

neato

this is pretty awesome. i like the concept, composition, and colors. you even added that hint of atmosphere where the monster is cause its so far away but you can still see it making it appear to be super huge. i guess my only issue is with the suit the guy is in. he has these fairly huge legs and zero ass. besides that great job

Welcome to MrCreeep's Celestial Bestiary